Our friend J took the IELTS Speaking test in the UK and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like to walk? Why?
– Did you do outdoor activities as a child?
– Do you want your children to do any outdoor activity?
– Do you think more parks are needed in your area for children? Why?
Describe a short journey you often make that you don’t like. Please say
– Where do you go?
– How often do you do it?
– Why don’t you like it?
– What is the impact of vehicles on people’s lives?
– Do you think people will live further away from work places in the future? Why?
– What needs to be done to help people travel less?