Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in the UK and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose it?
– What do you like the most about this course?
– What do you remember about your secondary school? Why?
– Who was your favourite teacher? Why?
– Are you in contact with your school friends?
– How often do you use public transport?
– How much time do you usually spend on your trips to work?
– How did you come to this test venue today?
Describe an occasion when someone said positive words because you did something accurately. Please say
– Where and when was it?
– What did you do?
– How did you feel about it? Why?
– Let’s talk about courage.
– How can parents motivate their children?
– On what occasions should they do it?
– Is it a good idea to give too much encouragement to children? Why?
– Do you think adults need to be encouraged as well? Why?
– Let’s talk about celebrities.
– Would most people like to be celebrities? Why?
– Is it good or bad to be in public view all the time?
– Do you think different media outlets magnify celebrities’ events? Why?
– How do famous people affect our society?