Our kind friend A who took the IELTS exam in the UK shared his speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Where did you live in your country of origin?
– What do you like about this place?
– Would you like to go back there in the future?
– What are the main attractions in your city?
– Do you work or study?
– Does anybody in your family have the same name as yours?
– Are there particular names that are more popular than others in your country?
Speak about a person that you like talking to. Please say
– Who is this person? Describe him/her.
– What do you usually talk about?
– Why do you like talking to this person?
– How do children learn to speak?
– Do you think adults speak to children differently then between themselves?
– Do you think human communication is different from that of animals?