Our friend W. recently took the IELTS test in the UAE, and remembered the following Speaking questions:
Part 1 (Interview)
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you use perfume?
– Do you spend a lot of money on it?
– What fragrances do you like?
– How often do you buy perfume?
– Did you buy perfume as a gift for someone?
Part 2 (Cue Card)
Describe a situation when a child made you laugh. Please say
– When and where was it?
– Who was the child?
– How did you feel about it later?
Part 3 (Discussion)
– What important qualities should a good parent have, in your opinion?
– Do you think people should be trained before they become parents?
– At what age do people usually have children in your country?
– Why is it so?
– Do you think people nowadays are under more pressure to become parents?
– Do you think giving children more freedom is a good thing?
– Why do you think so?