When D took the IELTS test in the Philippines he was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your job?
– Do you think your work will change in the future? Why?
– What kind of TV programs do you watch?
– Why do you like those programs?
– Did you have the same preferences when you were younger?
– What programs do you think will be on TV in the future? Why?
– How much sleep do we need a day? Why?
– Did you have the same sleep habits when you were younger?
– Is the afternoon nap necessary for you?
Describe a place you have been to which is full of colour. Please say
– Where and what is this place?
– What did you see and do there?
– Who was there with you?
– What is your opinion about billboards and street advertisements?
– Do you think they make a place look better?
– What preferences in exterior and interior home design do people in your country have?
– Do you think gender has something to do with it?
– Are pictures necessary in textbooks?
– Is there a difference between children and adults and how they see pictures in reading materials?