When M took her IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you find satisfaction at work?
– Do you work better in the morning or afternoon? Why?
– Do you like dancing?
– Can you name a few events when people in your country dance?
Talk about an instance when you spoke with someone in a foreign language for the first time. Please say
– When and what language was it?
– Who did you speak with?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do you like learning a new language?
– What are the benefits of learning a new language?
– Is it better to start learning a foreign language as a child or an adult?
– Why do you think so?
– How can teachers help in learning a new language?
– What do you think about children’s visits to other countries?