These Speaking questions were sent by C (thanks!) who recently took the IELTS test in Sydney, Australia:
– Where do you come from?
– What is your home like?
– What do you do to make your home more beautiful?
– Do you have relatives?
– Do you think relatives are important in our lives?
– Do you have more relatives or friends?
– Do you think in the future you may have more relationships?
Talk about a situation where you had to be polite, please say:
– Where was it?
– Who was there with you?
– What did you do to be more polite?
– How did you feel about this situation?
– Do you think being polite is very important in our lives?
– In your culture in which situations do people need to be more polite?
– Do you think that sometimes people are too polite?
– Is there an age from which children should be required to be polite?
– Are being friendly and polite different or do they have the same features?