Below are the questions that our friend V remembered from her IELTS exam in Sydney, Australia.
– What is your full name?
– Are you working or studying?
– What was the most interesting subject in your study?
– When was the last time you watched a concert on TV?
– What is the difference between viewing a concert on TV and attending a live concert?
– Would you like to join the concert?
– Do you think public holidays are important? Why?
– What is the public holiday you like the most?
– What do you do on public holidays?
Describe a person you want to go traveling with. Please say
– Who is this person?
– How did you meet him/her?
– Where do you want to go with him/her?
– Why would you go there with him/her?
– What are the benefits of traveling?
– Do you think it is important to travel?
– Should young people go out traveling, when they finish school?
– Do you prefer to travel alone or with others?
– What are the advantages of traveling alone?
– Are there any problems related to traveling with others?