The IELTS test taker M from Sudan was asked the following questions in a recent Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What type of transport do you usually use?
– Do you think transportation in your country is good? Why?
– How would you upgrade the transportation in your country?
Describe a situation when you were late. Please say
– When was it?
– Why were you late?
– How did you feel about it?
– Do people in your country accept excuses for being late? Why?
– What type of excuses do people in your country accept?