Our friend N has shared the questions she was asked in her IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka:
– What is your full name?
– What shall I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What is the most interesting thing about your job and why?
– Do you like flowers and why?
– Do any flowers mean something special in your community?
– What are the occasions on which flowers are given as presents?
– Do people in your community tackle housework by themselves or not?
– What part of housework do you enjoy most?
– Is it necessary for children to participate in household chores?
Talk about the aspects of your life that you would consider changing to improve your health. Please say
– What are they?
– How would you change them?
– Do you think you could change them?
– What are the most common exercises in your area?
– Do adults and younger people engage in different workouts?
– What type of exercise do you think is better? Outdoor or indoor?
– Are eating habits now the same as they were in the past?
– Are they healthier now than then or not?
– We discussed the aspects that you would like to change in your lifestyle, do you think you will be able to succeed in doing that?