Thanks to our kind friend R who took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka we can share these speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why do you think people choose such a subject in your country?
– Do you like reading books?
– What type of books do you read?
– Are you reading a book presently?
– Would you like to write a book in the future?
Talk about an event that changed your life. Please say
– What was the event?
– Why did it change your life?
– Where and when did it take place?
– Who was there with you?
– Who is more prone to change: younger or older people? Why?
– Who is more adaptable to changes: younger or older people?
– Do you prefer to use an old fashioned dictionary or an electronic one? Why?
– Would you like to get a dictionary as a birthday gift?
– If you had a chance of writing a dictionary, would you do it?
– Would you find it interesting? Why?