Our kind friend R has shared the Speaking questions from a recent exam in Sri Lanka.
– What is your full name?
– Are you working or studying?
– Do you enjoy the job? Why?
– Where do you study?
– How do you travel to school?
– Is it a good school?
– Do you like birds?
– Do you think birds are important in our life? Why?
– Should people protect birds? Why?
Describe a neighbor that you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How did you meet him/her?
– How long have you known him/her?
– Why do you like him/her?
– Why do we need neighbors?
– Are there any advantages or disadvantages to having neighbors?
– How often do you meet them?
– Will you meet them during special occasions such as the New Year?
– What social work do your neighbors do?
– What are the advantages or disadvantages of having social groups?