When K took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like to walk?
– Are you walking to your work or school?
– Tell me about an interesting thing that happened to you while walking.
– Do you like movies?
– Do you go to cinema on weekends?
– Do you like to plan your weekends?
– What are you going to do next weekend?
Talk about a course that you would like to do if you had enough time. Please say
– What course is it?
– What do you think you can learn from it?
– Do you think this would be easy to learn? Why?
– What subjects do most students study in your country?
– Why is that?
– When a company hires a person, do they consider qualifications or experience?
– What is the role of teachers in learning?