An IELTS test taker from South Africa (thanks I!) shared his Speaking questions from a recent exam:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID or passport?
– Where do you come from?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your normal day like?
– What do you do after work? Why?
– If you could change something in your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Talk about an important person you know. You should say
– what they do
– where they are
– how they help people
– why you consider them important.
– Does everyone agree with you about that person being important?
– Is there any profession which is more important than others?
– Should people receive the same salary when they do different jobs?
– Do you think some people are in the wrong profession, or in a profession they dislike?
– What are some of the reasons why people dislike their professions?
– How much writing do you do in a day and why?
– Would you be able to write a book?