Below are the questions that M was asked in the Speaking IELTS test in Saudi Arabia:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you study?
– What kind of TV shows do you watch?
– Who cooks in your home?
– How much time do you spend watching TV?
– Can you get better at cooking by watching cooking shows?
Talk about something that you bought from a store (an item that you like a lot). Please say
– What was it?
– Where did you buy it?
– How did you install it?
– How do you use it?
– How do TV and electronic devices affect our life?
– What makes people buy new smart phones?
– Is it showing their status or are they just technology fans?
– What were previous generations doing without electronics?
– Why are computers necessary at every workplace these days?
– What will happen if something goes wrong with the computer systems, as every company is dependent on them nowadays?