When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia the following questions were asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– How far do you live from the test centre?
– Do you like your home town? Why?
– What do you do for a job?
– Do you like it? Why?
– How can companies motivate their employees?
– What are company benefits for doing so?
Talk about a city or country where you would like to live or work. Please say
– What and where is it?
– Why would you like to be there?
– How did you hear about this place?
– How can we improve the quality of life in our society?
– What is the role of government in it?
– How can the government improve quality of life of a society?
– How can the government budget their spending for society?
– How can we measure happiness of our society?