These speaking questions were shared by M (thanks!) who took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia:
– What is your name?
– Which part of the city are you from?
– What kind of entertaining places are there in your city?
– Tell me about an entertaining place you have recently visited.
– What is the downside of the Internet in your opinion?
– Do you think young people buy things online they don’t really need?
– Are part time jobs popular in your country?
Talk about something you have bought and weren’t satisfied with. Please say
– What was it?
– Where did you buy it?
– Why weren’t you satisfied?
– Do you think that people prefer to buy imported goods? Why?
– Why is the quality of the imported goods better than the quality of the local goods?
– What kind of things people don’t buy online? Why?
– Do you buy something online?
– What is more important to you, quality or price? Why?