IELTS speaking questions below were shared by J who recently had an exam in Saudi Arabia.
– What’s your full name?
– How can I call you?
– Are you studying or working?
– Why did you choose your major?
– What do you do in your free time?
– Where did you spend the last holiday? Did you travel?
– How do you usually spend your holidays?
– Do you like spending holidays alone or with others? Why?
– Did you recently visit a dancing concert?
– Do you dance? What kind of dance you do? Why?
– Do you watch dancing programs? What kind of dancing do you like to watch and why?
Describe a gift you bought for someone. Please say
– What was it?
– Who did you buy it for?
– Why did you choose this gift?
– And please say whether the person liked it or not, and why.
– Are gifts important?
– In your country, when do you usually give gifts?
– What is easier for you: giving or reeving a gift? Why?