Thanks to J, an IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia, we can share the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Do you want to live in your hometown in the future?
– Do you do household chores?
– What household chores do you like or dislike?
– Did you do household chores as a child?
– Do you think it is important to teach children to do household chores?
– Why do you think so?
– Would you consider teaching as a profession you might choose?
– What high school memories do you like the most?
– What are the things you dislike about those days?
– Are you still in contact with your high school friends?
Talk about a holiday destination that you would like to visit. Please say
– What and where is it?
– With whom would you go there?
– What is so special about this place?
– Where do you plan to go on a holiday?
– Who will you spend it with?
– How do you choose a place for a holiday?
– Can you recommend a place in your country for a holiday?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of having tourists in a country?