The IELTS test taker S from Saudi Arabia remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– What do you like about the place you live in?
– Is this place suitable for kids and families?
– What do you like the most about this place?
– Do you prefer to be with relatives or friends?
– Do you think guests should do house chores when they visit?
Talk about a time that you have spent away from home. Please say
– Where did you spend it?
– How long were you away?
– Did you like it there? Why?
– How did you feel about being away from home?
– Describe the hospitality industry in your hometown.
– How does the hospitality industry affect your country in general?
– Do you think the hospitality industry should be regulated or not?