IELTS Speaking questions from Romania were shared by our kind friend N. Here they are:
– Tell me your full name please.
– What is your native city/town?
– Did you learn about the history of your city at school?
– What is your city famous for?
– How did you learn English?
– What other languages can you speak?
– Is there any language you would like to learn in the future? Why?
– Do you like movies?
– What kind of movies do you like?
Talk about a celebration which is important in your country, please say
– Why is it important?
– Why do people celebrate it?
– Why is it important to you?
– How do you celebrate it?
– How can young people learn about the traditions of their country?
– Do you think that young people are still interested to find out about their local traditions?
– Do you think that religious festivals should be celebrated at school? Why?
– What will happen to the local traditions in 100 years? Do you think that they will survive?