The Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the IELTS test in Latvia.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– In which room do you spend most of the time? Why?
– Do you prefer to watch news on TV or to read them in newspapers?
– Do you prefer to write an e-mail or call someone?
– Do you like to write letters or e-mails?
– To whom do you usually write e-mails?
– From whom do you usually receive e-mails?
– What do you prefer – to write a letter by hand or type it on a computer? Why?
– Do you often use your mobile phone?
– Are you a patient person? Why?
– What do you do while waiting for somebody?
– Why are people in some countries more patient than in other countries?
Talk about an interesting person that you have met recently. Please say
– Who is that person?
– When and where did you meet him/her?
– Why does he/she seem interesting to you?
– What do you think is the most important for the development of a child’s personality?
– Are parents responsible for their child’s personality?
– What about school? Does it have a role in child’s personality?