Our friend A took the IELTS test in Qatar and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe the home where you live.
– Do you think it is a good place to live in?
– What do you like the most about your home?
– Is it a good place for children?
– Do you think it is good for study?
– If you have to study for a long time what do you do to concentrate?
– Can you concentrate when it’s noisy or only when it’s quiet? Why?
Talk about an important letter that you have sent to someone. Please say
– Why did you send it?
– What was it about?
– To whom did you send it?
– What types of letters do you usually send?
– Do you think people these days mostly use letters, e-mails, phone or SMS(text messages)?
– What is the best way of sending letters, using mobile phone or e-mail?
– What presents are good to give to people in your opinion?