The following questions were shared by H from Qatar. Here is what she remembered:
– What’s your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you enjoy more, working or studying?
– Do you have a lot of free time?
– Would you prefer going out with friends or watching TV?
– What kind of food did you eat in your childhood?
– If you had children, would you prefer them to eat in restaurants or at home?
Tell me about a story that people in your country know well. Please say
– what is that story?
– who told you that story?
– why do you remember that story?
– What type of stories do children like?
– Would you prefer telling your children a story or reading to them?
– Do you believe it is important to tell traditional stories to children?
– Do you think the modern generation is interested in traditions?
– Is it important to keep our traditions?
– If so, how can one prevent traditions from disappearing?