Thanks to P, an IELTS test taker from India, we have these Speaking questions to share:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Are you interested in this subject?
– Will you stay in touch with your uni friends in the future?
– Let’s talk about children’s activities.
– Which activity was your favorite as a child ? Why?
– What is the difference between children’s activities today and in the past?
– Lets talk about birthdays.
– What do you do on your birthday? Why?
– What did you do on your birthday when you were a child?
Talk about a subject you did not like while studying in secondary school. Please say
– What was the subject ?
– How much time did you spend learning it?
– Explain why you didn’t like it.
– What makes a subject interesting in your opinion?
– What can be done for students who find their subjects difficult?
– How can students be encouraged to study with more interest?
– Which subjects students usually find easy?
– Why are these subjects easy and popular?
– Can you expect a bright career with these subjects?
– What do you think which subjects should not be included in the syllabus?