The speaking questions below were sent by I who took the IELTS exam in the Philippines.
– Where are you living?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– What is your favorite room in your house?
– What makes your house pleasant?
– Were you drawing during the childhood?
– Is drawing important for an adult?
– Who was a significant person in your childhood?
– Who is a significant person for you these days?
Describe a situation in which you were very polite. Please say
– Where did it happen?
– How did you show that you were polite?
– Explain why were you so polite?
– Do you often see your relatives such as uncles, aunts and cousins?
– What is the difference between being polite with your family members or with a person you don’t know?
– In your country’s culture, how do you show that you are being polite?