Our friend K took the IELTS Speaking test in Perth, Australia and was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like music?
– What type of music do you like?
– Do you download or buy music CDs?
– Would your music preferences change in the future?
– Do you do any physical exercises?
– Do people do more physical exercises nowadays?
Talk about your favourite furniture at home. Please say
– What is it?
– Describe its design.
– How do you use it?
– Is it important to you, and why?
– Do you think people spend too much money on furniture?
– Is it easy to buy furniture for home or office? Why?
– What kind of furniture do you have at your workplace?
– Do you think that there is an appropriate age to buy furniture?
– Who decides to buy furniture at your home country, men or women?
– Do you think TV ads influence our decisions to buy furniture?
– Do you think nice furniture is important to make us happy at home?
– What kind of furniture do you normally buy?