IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by B from Pakistan. Here is what he was asked:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where do you live?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– Where do young people go to have fun in your hometown?
– Where young people used to go for fun in past?
– What games were you playing in the past?
– Did you always play indoor games?
– Can boys and girls play together in your hometown?
– Could they play together in old days also?
Describe an occasion on which you were late, please say
– Why were you late?
– What did you miss because of being late?
– What did you have to face after being late?
– Are you punctual?
– What are the reasons you usually are late?
– What are the traffic problems in your hometown?
– Do you think sometimes time passes too slowly? When?
– Do you think this feeling of slow passage of time depends on age or situation?
– Why is it / is it not associated with age?
– Are people punctual in your hometown? If not, why?
– In what situation being late doesn’t matter?
– What are the situations when being on time is necessary?