Thanks to our friend U who took the IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan we are sharing these questions today:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like this place? Why?
– Do you think it is a good place to live in?
– Would you recommend it to your friends?
– Do you like shoes?
– How many pairs of shoes do you have?
– Do you like comfortable or fashionable shoes?
– Do you think people have too many shoes these days?
Talk about something you plan to do in the future apart from your work or studies. Please say
– What do you plan?
– When and why do you want to do it?
– How will you achieve it?
– Do you think planning is important?
– Why do you think so?
– What do you think about routine planning?
– Can you give some examples?
– What could governments do to plan better?
– What is the difference between those who plan and those who don’t?
– Why is it so in your opinion?