When A took the IELTS test in Pakistan, he was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What city were you born in?
– What can you tell me about the city?
– Do you like taking photographs?
– Do you take photos of yourself?
– Do you want to learn professional photography?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Tell me about an English book that you read recently.
– What was good about it?
– Do you prefer to read magazines or books?
Talk about an art or a craft project that you did at school. Please say
– What was the project?
– How did you do it?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Do you still have it?
– What did you do with it?
– Does tourism help with heritage preservation?
– What do you think about hand made gifts?
– Do you like them? Why?
– What should the government do to help the hand-made crafts industry?