The IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by M who took the test in Oman:
– What are the things that you don’t like about your job?
– Would you recommend it to other people?
– What are you doing to keep your body healthy?
– In the future, what things you would like to do to keep your body healthy?
– Do you like sending postcards?
– Would you send a greeting card instead of an email to somebody?
– When was the last time you received a greeting card?
– Do you keep greeting cards?
– Do you like taking photographs?
– When was the last time that you took a photograph?
– Do you think people nowadays take photographs more than before?
Describe a person whom you enjoyed talking to. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– How often do you talk with him/her?
– What things did you enjoy talking about?
– Why do you like talking with her/him?
– What are the differences between animals’ and human language?
– Do you think in the future, robots will be able to talk like humans?