An IELTS test taker from Oman was asked the following questions in his Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your house.
– Which room is your favorite?
– How long have you been living in this house?
– Do you prefer to have many friends or one very good friend? Why?
– What do you do on weekends?
Describe an interesting conversation between you and your friend that you had in the recent weeks. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What was your conversation about?
– Where did you meet him/her for this conversation?
– Why do you think it was an interesting conversation?
– What are the differences between topics that women and men usually discuss?
– What is the difference between opinions of women and men?
– Do you prefer wearing fashionable shoes or regular shoes? Why?
– Why are some people afraid of public speaking?