IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by S from Oman, who remembered the following:
– What is your name?
– Can I see your ID?
– How do you spend your day?
– What is your daily schedule?
– Are there any museums in your country?
– Did you visit any of these museums when you were a child? How old were you at the time?
– Do you think it’s a good idea to sell things in museums to visitors?
– Do you think that museums are important? Why?
Talk about something that you can do it to help the environment, please say
– What is it?
– How can you do it?
– How would you suggest to somebody to do it?
– Do you think it is easy for people in your county to change their lifestyle to help the environment?
– Who is responsible for pollution of the environment? And how?
– What must be done by the government to preserve wildlife and nature in your country?
– How do you think humans damage the environment?