When N took IELTS in Nigeria, he was asked the following questions in the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you do?
– Where do you live?
– What don’t you like about that place?
– What are the qualities of a good team captain, in your opinion?
Describe an indoor game or sport that you played or know well. Please say
– Who did you play with?
– How did you learn it?
– What other types of indoor games do you know?
– Do you approve of children playing games on their smartphones/tablets?
– Do children prefer indoor or outdoor games? Why?
– Would you encourage children to play more games while studying?
– Why is that?