When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do for a living?
– Where do you live now?
– Describe your neighborhood please.
– Did you do any sport activities during your childhood?
– What kind of outdoor activities do you do now?
– Where do people spend leisure time in your country?
Talk about a subject you liked in school. Please say
– What was it?
– Why did you like it?
– What did you gain from studying it?
– Do you think parents and teachers should be involved in preparation of educational policies?
– What are the main factors responsible for educational policies in different countries?
– At what age should children be allowed to choose subjects they want to study in school?
– What new things should be included in the school curriculum in the future, in your opinion?