When J took the IELTS test in Nigeria he was asked the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live at the moment?
– Do you like it there?
– Will you be living there for a long time?
– Do you like the transportation system in your city?
– What can be done to improve it?
Talk about a creative person that you know and admire, such as an artist, musician, inventor and so on. Please say
– Who is this person?
– What is his/her greatest success?
– Why do you admire him/her?
– Did you meet him/her personally?
– Do you consider yourself a creative person? Why?
– Do you think creative people are important to the society? Why?
– Is it necessary for children to learn painting and drawing?
– Do you think it is important for children to play a musical instrument?
– Do you think computers help children to be more creative?