B remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do like photography?
– Do you prefer to take pictures with your phone or a dedicated camera?
– Would you like to learn more about photography?
– What do you do with pictures after taking them?
Talk about a job that one of your grandparents did. Please say
– Who was he/she?
– What was the job?
– Would you recommend it to anyone?
– Do you think some jobs are more difficult than others? Why?
– Should people doing difficult jobs be paid more?
– Do you prefer easy jobs or difficult ones?
– Why is it so?