O remembered the following IELTS Speaking questions from a recent test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– What should I call you?
– Tell me about where you live.
– What is significant about where you live?
– Let us talk about your morning.
– Do you eat breakfast?
– How important is breakfast?
– What is your morning routine like?
– Is there anything in your morning routine that wasn’t there when you were younger?
Talk about a family business that you know. Please say
– How do you know about the business?
– What kind of business is it?
– How can the business continue to grow?
– Why do people tend to start their own business?
– Why do businesses fail?
– What are the advantages of doing business?
– What are the disadvantages?
– Is there any advantage to exporting products?
– Should the government help new businesses?