When D took his IELTS Speaking test in Nigeria, he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it or not? Why?
– Where do you live now?
– What is the name of your hometown?
– Do you want to live in your hometown in the future?
– Do you like mirrors?
– Did you ever buy a mirror? Why?
– How often do you use the mirror?
Describe a future plan that you have, not related to work or study. Please say
– What and when do you plan to do?
– How will you achieve it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Who else is involved in this plan?
– Is it important to have plans for the future?
– Is it important for children to have dreams or future plans? Why?
– What was your dream as a child?
– Why did you have that dream?