The speaking questions below were shared by O who took the IELTS test in Nigeria:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like this house? Why?
– What kind of house would you like to have in the future?
– What type of transport do you use most often? Why?
– What do you think can be done to encourage more people to use public transport?
Describe a situation when you helped someone in the past. Please say
– What situation was it?
– Whom did you help?
– How did you help him/her?
– How did you feel after helping him/her?
– Do you think people are less willing to help others these days? Why?
– How do people in your community help one another?
– How can young children be encouraged to help one another?