IELTS exam in New Zealand was just like the one in China and Indonesia, according to our friend M. Here is what M remembered from the Speaking test:
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you like your job?
– Do you have a large family?
– Where do you prefer to go shopping?
Talk about changes in your hometown, please say:
– whether these changes happened / are happening quickly,
– what your town looks like,
– what changes happened recently,
– what other changes are going to happen in future.
The questions were about:
– Home and children
– Old and new generations, some views about tradition.