An IELTS test taker from Nepal (thanks, B!) shared the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– Do you like living there?
– Are there any shops close to your place?
– How do you manage your time?
– Where did you learn to do it?
Describe a song that you remember from your childhood. Please say
– What kind of song is it?
– Why do you remember this song?
– How do you feel while listening to it?
– What music is popular with people in different age groups in your country?
– Does the kind of music we like change as we grow older? Why?
– How does a song become a symbol of cultural identity of a country?
– How important is teaching a child about music or to play a musical instrument? Why?