IELTS Speaking questions below were shared by K from Myanmar (thanks a lot!).
– Where are you from?
– What is your hometown famous for?
– Does your country have museums?
– Have you ever been to a museum? When?
– Did you like your visit to a museum?
– Did you enjoy sports when you were young? Why?
– What sports did you play?
– Is there a difference between types of sports that boys and girls play?
Talk about a law or a rule that you would suggest to improve your country, please say
– what law/ rule that is,
– why you think it is needed,
– explain how it would improve the situation in your country.
– Do you think that being a policeman is an easy job in your country?
– Do you think men and women make equally good police officers?
– In general, is policeman’s job easy?
– Do you think it is a good idea for the police to carry guns around?
– What do you think are the responsibilities of a good lawyer?
– Do you think men and women make equally good lawyers?