Our friend E took IELTS in Myanmar and remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Why did you choose this job?
– Do you like to study alone or with friends?
– Do you like advertisements? Why?
– Have you ever bought a product after watching its advertisement on TV?
– Is it good to advertise online?
– Did you learn an art in your school?
– What do you prefer, to draw or paint?
– Have you ever been to an art gallery?
– Do you have plans to study art in the future?
Describe something that you shared with someone. Please say
– What was it?
– Who and why did you share it with?
– How did you feel about it?
– How do the Internet and mobile phones impact our lives?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of study or work in a group?
– Should children be taught to share? Why?
– What things should or shouldn’t be shared by children? Why?
– Should students share accommodation?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of shared accommodation?