The speaking questions below were shared by A who took his IELTS exam in Melbourne, Australia.
– What is the meaning of your name?
– Do you like your name or not?
– Who chooses a baby’s name in your country?
– How important is name selection in your country?
Talk about a musical event that you have recently attended or seen on TV. Please say
– What kind of event was it?
– What did you like about it?
– Why did you like it?
– Why have you chosen to speak about this particular event?
– What is the role of music in our life?
– What kind of music do you listen to?
– Why do you think music is important?
– Do you think we should encourage children to listen to music from young age?
– Do you think children’s music today is different from the past?
– Do you think children should be taught to play a musical instrument in school?
– Are cultural songs popular in your country?
– What is the effect of music on the culture?
– What is the effect of international music on your country?