Here are the questions A was asked in his recent IELTS exam in Melbourne:
– What is your full name?
– Do you work or study?
– Where are you from?
– Tell me about your hometown.
– What type of houses are there?
– What is the meaning of your name?
– Is it a popular name in your country or not?
– Do you personally like your name?
– How do your friends call you?
Describe a house that you have visited recently. Please say
– What was so interesting about it?
– When and why did you visit it?
– Where is it located?
– Did other people enjoy visiting it too?
– Is it better to build houses in the city or in countryside?
– What can people do to save energy in their house and to help the environment?
– Who designed you house?
– Why do people decide to design their own houses?