When H took the IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– How do you get to work?
– Do you prefer a car or public transport?
– Where do you live now?
– What are the problems in your neighbourhood?
– Can they be easily solved?
– What would you do to end them?
– Let’s talk about photography.
– Do you like it?
– Do you take many pictures?
– Do you prefer using a dedicated camera or a smartphone camera?
Talk about a person that you met in school or at work. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– Where and when did you meet him/her?
– What is so special or interesting about him/her?
– What problems do you have at work?
– What leisure activities do you have at work?
– Is there competition at your workplace?