A kind IELTS test taker from Malaysia shared these speaking questions (thanks, C!):
– What is your name?
– What should I call you?
– Do you work or study?
– What is your major?
– What do you prefer: lunch or dinner? Why?
– Do you think breakfast is important? Why?
– What toys did you play with as a child?
– Did you play with the toys alone or with friends?
– What type of toys do you prefer to give to kids today?
Describe a job that you would like to do in the future. Please say
– What type of job is it?
– Where would you like to work?
– What are the skills required for this particular job?
– What do you think about changing jobs?
– What are the advantages or disadvantages of changing jobs?
– Do you think there should be balance between work, family and social life?