Our friend A took IELTS in Malaysia and remembered the following questions from the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like your job?
– What do you like about your job?
– Do you like perfumes?
– Do you use them much?
– What kind of perfumes do you like?
– Would you let a stranger borrow your mobile phone?
– Do you think friends should borrow money from each other?
– Why do you think so?
Describe a special item that you have brought back from holidays. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you get it?
– Why is it so special to you?
– Do you still have it?
– Why do people like to tell others about their holidays?
– Why do people buy souvenirs?
– Why do people write travel blogs?
– What are the disadvantages of bringing a camera on holidays?
– Why is it so?