IELTS Speaking test questions were shared by our friend P from London. The rest of the exam is posted here.
– Do you work or study?
– What do you intend to study?
– Where do you plan to work after studying?
– Do you read magazines and newspapers?
– Do you think they help in the process of learning a new language?
– What are the main differences between London and your home town?
Talk about a place where you have lived, please say
– Where is this place?
– How long have you lived there?
– What are the best and the worst things about this place?
– What is the best time of the year to visit?
– Are there any differences between people from cities and the countryside?
– What kind of differences?